Friday, August 8, 2008

What Is Most Important To Making Your Life The Best?





I want to challenge myself and hopefully you.

I get so caught up trying to do things: busy raising kids, caring for a household, crossing out things on my to-do lists, and I haven't slowed down in a while to ask myself some important questions to make sure I am on track, have you?

What do you think is the most important factor to create your ideal life? Is it your education? Is it the tools and skills you acquire? Is it the way you were brought up? Is it the way you perceive and look at life?

What are your expectations for yourself? What have you been putting off? Have you ever wondered what would happen if you made decisions about your life without fear?

These are really important questions? Would you agree?

*Thanks http://bia2.com/ramona/ for the photo!


I spent too much of life in limbo, waiting for the right things to happen to in order for me to then do the things I want to do. I realize that this has been my excuse, my reason for not "going for it". I don't mean to jump into something spontaneously with clear thinking and thoroughness but have you put off what makes you happy or something that fills an empty spot in your being?

I have...who will join me in taking a challenge to change?

Can you write down 3 goals and share them with me?

My top four are (they aren't super crazy, nor exciting except to me:
1) Pay off my house and other business debt;
2) Send my kids to the school I want to send them to; and
3) Learn Chinese;
4) Continue to invest in my well being and prosperity.

It is a good place to start, isn't it? Tell me where you are so I can learn from you too!