Monday, September 29, 2008

The Economy Stinks but there is One Way To Make My Life The Best

I just have to say... "HALLELUJAH"



I love this song!!


Anyway, the reason why I am saying Hallelujah is because I went to an event called Wee Peats this weekend.

Have you been? Have you heard of this company? I saw them highlighted on an entrepreneurs show recently, The Big Idea with Danny Deutsch

This company is awesome!

If you are looking for a releatively new company to learn from check them out and attend an event!

Here is the link to Wee Peats and keep an eye open for an event near you... You'll be so glad you did!

The place was packed and it was the second day. I found incredible deals and I know the business is doing great.

The women who built this business found a great nitch. One that has been around for years but exploded the idea and made it really incredible.

My sisters and I all came away happy and feeling like we made a killing. The clothing was so cute and in such great shape!

Can you tell I can't say enough about this!!

If you want to avoid high costs on clothing your kids for the year, check out Wee Peats!!

No comments: