Thursday, August 28, 2008

This Makes My Life The Best!




I am so excited, I was chosen as the "Student Of The Month" from Global Cash Flow Network!

I recently found out and since then my opinions have been reaffirmed about their superior customer service and genuine care and dedication for their students.

I submitted an essay about what has been the greatest thing I have learned during the program. So, I wrote about the life changing information found with in a newsletter, The 2 Comma Club. Access to this newsletter is an example of the "over delivery" of their commitment to assist their students to reach his/her dreams.

I feel so privilege! First I was told since I won student of the month, GCFN would donate $250 to my favorite charity... St. Jude Research Hospital. Then to my great pleasure I was given an opportunity of a lifetime...Mary Gersten, herself, scheduled an appointment to interview me!

Not only did she take time to get to know me and my goals but she offered valuable information and inspiration! I thought this was such a fantastic thing in itself but then it got even better!

GCFN sent me a Flip Video! Is that cool or what? I am so blessed! Thank You Mary and Global Cash Flow Network! I will b e sure to send you a video testimonial (as soon as I get my hair cut tomorrow!)

Stay tuned, because soon I will have the link to my interview with Mary! You'll want to hear it! (I just couldn't wait to tell you all!)

No comments: